Monday, June 16, 2014

laugh because it happenend


































a sunset over Kintai //  a road trip up the Nishiki River  // paddle-boarding 10 miles down said Nishiki River  // cliff jumping  // ponderings and snacks between Dr.'s Appointments ( I'm in love with Japanese hospitals) // sneaking into a random flower garden //  my babies  // an evening walk among the lotus fields.

I've been enjoying a whole lot of life lately.
It's my last summer in Japan, and I want to pour everything I have into maintaining an appreciation and a wonder for even the little things.
This life is far too beautiful to be bored. And I never want to become numb to the vibrant moments of blessing around me.
Instead, I want to stand in the waterfall of God's presence - continually thankful and aware of his blessings and gifts.
He's blessed me with an amazing life...I'm so undeserving.
My cup overflows.
And I am filled with gratitude as my eyes continue to open and I become aware of even the most minute of blessings.


'Don't cry because it's over; laugh because it happened."
Dr. Seuss.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!