Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the small lovely things.



 
 
 
 
a piece of toast this morning. with raspberry jam.
 
the most delicious and creamy caffe latte.
    almost winning 3 tennis matches today. I don't care that I lost...my game got better, and I couldn't be more happy:)
     
    the trees lining my yard that have seemed to take on a red hue.
     
    encouraging words
     
    sleeping with the windows open
     
    mornings in God's word when the words seem to penetrate my heart so deeply.
     
    days with my family.
     
    laughing until my stomach hurts with my new friends.
     
    my blue bike with it's cute basket
     
    jamming out to U2 in the car today. oh Bono, how I missed you
     
    learning to accept the place God has put me for now and becoming thankful for His blessings and promises instead of feeling dissatisfied with what He has me doing.
     
    Lord, thank you so much for all your blessings. I love you so much. I know that I can be selfish and dissatisfied sometimes. I know that I have little faith and that I don't trust you all the time. But you have a plan. So thank you for reminding me of that in your Word this morning. Thank you for showing me how lovely you are. You're simply amazing:) 
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!