Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the seashore


















 
 
 
I really do love the seashore. I love everything about it. I love the way the waves seem to tickle the shore, and the way the sun glitters over the water. I love the way the birds swoop above and the way the tiny hermit crabs scuttle quietly over the pebbles.
 
It's my therapy.
 
A trip to the sea was exactly what I needed this weekend.
So a trip to the sea is what I got:)
Summer is fading in Iwakuni. Autumn is on it's way in the form of small red leaves and evening breezes. Scarves and boots are making themselves known in my closet. It's bittersweet.
Autumn brings a season of new things and new beginnings. But in it's path, it leaves a summer that will be frozen in my mind forever. This summer moved so quickly yet so slowly and it changed the course of my life. As I move on to this new autumn, I'm sad for the things left behind...but I'm excited for the future that awaits. I'm going to breathe in this new season with a grain of salt, and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest potential. Because you know what comes after a beautiful autumn and a cold winter?
A new summer:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!