Saturday, March 22, 2014

recently enjoyed things.








1 - The view from the top of the Mt. Kirei...on our 10 hour road trip this Friday. 
It was a whirlwind of a trip, and a day spent mostly in the car, but perfectly enjoyable in every way. 
Road trips are the best sometimes, aren't they?

2 - I heard a quote the other day that said "The love of the sea is a sickness." 
I determined I am plagued. 

2 - The most adorable Japanese couple who hiked up Mt. Kirei simply to see the view together. When I grow old, I want to be like them - enjoying the simple, beautiful things to the fullest extent....not worrying about trivial or flighty things. 
That, my friends, is living. 

3 - The most beautiful rununculus. They were only ¥200 a bunch, so naturally, I bought two.
I may have a small obsession. Don't hate. 

4 - Ramen. Need there be more said?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!