Friday, August 9, 2013

a year to remember


Today marks one year since we arrived in Japan. 
A year full of adventures...full of memories. 
A season of change. 

































































































I'm not sure I have the right words to express how I feel about this past year in Japan.  As I look back at all that has happened, and the journey that has ensued, I can't help but be overwhelmed at all memories and experiences that I have gained...and my heart is full of gratitude. 
The Lord really does know the desires of our hearts. 
He knows how much I love adventure, and he knew - that year ago - when it was so hard for me to leave all my family and friends, that I would be sitting here today.... looking back with a smile on my face:) 

So here's to another year. Another year of travels, struggles, adventures, memories, tears, even more smiles. 

Always, 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!