Saturday, February 11, 2012

thoughts.





                                                                            via


+ I am so blessed to have great friends and family. Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend that God would bless me with such people:)

+ I really really like lemon-ginger tea in the mornings. It wakes me right up, and it's better for me than coffee! (I have to say though, there's nothing quite like a good cup of joe!)

+ I miss the WARM sand between my toes and the WARM salt air in my face.

                                                                           via

+ Cold air is NOT cool. My hair doesn't like it, my skin doesn't like it, and my frigid toes don't like it. I'm ready for warmer temperatures.

+ I can't wait to get my license in 2 months, 4 hours and 30 mins. 

+ 1 Corinthians 1: 23-31. Good stuff.

+ I really just want to stay in my Pjs tomorrow and watch movies and drink hot coco, and  not go to church. Lord give me discipline. 

+ It's supposed to snow tonight.

 via


+ As we've gone through this spiritual journey of moving, I'm finding that I'm becoming more and more keen to the small workings of the Lord in everyday life. I'm starting to notice the little things that God does in my life, and it's showing me that He really does care about everything!

+ I'm learning to have faith.

+ I have discovered that I get more out of my relationships when I'm honest, myself, and giving the glory to God.

+ Coconut Oil is the bomb (dot) com. Seriously. It's great for skin, health, and hair. Awesome stuff that oil is.

+ I'm getting sick :(

+ Bed is looking like a good plan!

+Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!