Tuesday, May 11, 2010

" I have lived a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the sacred writings, that 'except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it' (Ps. 127:1)" Ben Franklin

"Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and marvelous things that you do not know." Jer. 33:3
You know, I think that to often, we think that we have it all figured out here on earth. That we have our lives all in order, and that no one need step in. However, our Jesus calls to us in such a beautifully gentle way; that sometimes, I believe, in the chaos of ourselves, we forget that he clothed the daisies, and puts flight into the birds every morning. Our Father, Savior, Prince.....is the one who makes minute little beings work so intricately. I wonder then, why I would doubt the workings of a Saviour that loves us more than the mountains.
For His glory he loves us. And for His glory we should live.
'For the glory of it all, that we may live.'
david crowder band 'glory of it all'....aka one of the best songs. :)
Cheerio mates.....To him be the Power and Glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!