Saturday, February 27, 2010

it's not comfortable.

'My comfort would prefer for me to be numb. And avoid the impending birth of who I was born to become' BF
This walk that we Christians have decided walk is not easy. In fact compared to the worlds standards it's even weird. People ridicule. People don't understand because they don't want to leave the place of false comfort. They don't want to go to a place where they may be challanged. Isn't it ironic....the place that they are running from actually would make them more comfortable than anything ever. What they also don't realize is that they/we don't deserve comfort.


[This is my favorite picture by the way. I think it's my personality in a 3' by 3' square. Thought I'd share it with you :)]

Dance with the Lord even in times of trial.....for he is mighty to bring a comfort to his people who risk their every being for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!